Warrior Foundation Freedom Station serves the needs of injured warriors via our three primary program areas: quality-of-life items, support services and transitional housing.
We provide a wide variety of items that provide comfort to injured service members during recovery and assist with the transition to civilian life, including:
- Ultra light wheelchairs
- Modified combat boots with built-in zippers to accommodate prosthetic limbs.
- Special hiking boots for warriors with lower leg injuries and IDEO braces.
- iPads with specialized applications for those with post-traumatic stress (PTS) and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- High-quality pillows, pillow cases, blankets and bath towels for the hospital.
- Pallets of bottled water and non-perishable food items.
- Men’s and ladies’ business suits for transitioning service members to go on job interviews.
- Christmas gifts provided annually to recovering warriors, including toiletries and personal care supplies, athletic equipment, apparel, military blankets, and more.