Warrior Foundation Freedom Station’s mission is to be the leading force in assisting, honoring and supporting the military men and women who have so bravely served and sacrificed for our country. We are committed to providing our warriors with quality-of-life items, support services and transitional housing designed to assist them and their families during recovery.
- Warrior Foundation Freedom Station assists four main groups of warriors:
- The seriously injured returning home from war;
- Those suffering from post-traumatic stress (PTS) and/or traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Those undergoing physical or occupational therapy;
- Transitioning warriors who have been medically retired and remain in our community
To serve this last group in particular, we pioneered a new approach and opened Freedom Station - a unique transitional housing residence that provides injured warriors with the acclimation time, guidance and resources to successfully make the transition from military service to civilian life. Warrior Foundation Freedom Station is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization proudly operated by a dedicated staff and volunteer corps.