WITH THIS SIMPLE GIFT, YOU CAN CHANGE THE LIVES AND SAVE THE LIVES OF OUR ILL AND INJURED TROOPS.
It’s easy to put your retirement funds, insurance plans, bank accounts and brokerage accounts to work in immeasurable ways, creating better lives for the ill and injured warriors who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Gifts by beneficiary designation offer tremendous simplicity and flexibility, allowing donors to name Warrior Foundation Freedom Station as a beneficiary of assets including:
- IRAs and retirement funds
- Checking or savings bank accounts
- Certificate of deposit (CD)
- Brokerage accounts
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
Please consult with your financial, legal or tax advisor prior to making any gifts.
How to Designate Warrior Foundation Freedom Station as a Beneficiary
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form. You may also be able to do this by logging into your account online.
- Determine what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and designate Warrior Foundation Freedom Station as a full or partial beneficiary on the change-of-beneficiary form. Include our Federal Income Tax ID: 20-0067633.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
- Notify Warrior Foundation Freedom Station of your gift.
Sandy Lehmkuhler, CEO
Warrior Foundation Freedom Station